net·work (net´wûrk): n.
A collection of two or more computers and/or associated devices connected by communications facilities (both hardware and software) to share information, applications, and peripheral devices, such as printers and modems. A computer “network” is a group of computers and/or other devices which are connected together and which communicate with one another for a common purpose. Computer networks support “people and organization” networks, users who also share a common purpose for communicating.
You don’t want someone to support your computer network just to forget that the real goal is to support the users of that network. The fastest most secure network in the world is of little use if it does not meet the needs of the users accessing it.
We will build, upgrade, maintain, and administer your network and the devices attached. We won’t forget why the network exists to begin with. Some of the things we can do include:
- Network Planning and Maintenance
- Firewall Installation and Support
- Proxy (and/or Content Filtering) Server Management
- Web Server Installation and Management, or Hosting Setup and Management
- Security Analysis, Recommendations, and Design
- Router Configuration, Installation, Security, and Filters
- Network Design and Capacity Planning
- Installation and Integration
- Network Administration and Management
- Web Server, Print Server, File Server, Mail Server, etc., Installation, and Management
- Technology Research, Recommendations, Selection, and Installation or Integration into Existing Systems